Motivating Students Blog Series ~ Intro


Yikes!  I can see that many fellow bloggers have already begun the school year, while I'm still waiting for the go-ahead to get into my classroom.  It kind of makes me anxious and want to get started already, but on the flip side, it's such a perk to be able to see so many great ideas prior to my first days of school.  But for now, I'm still working to finish the last of my summer grad classes.  

One class, in particular, was such an inspiration!  It was on motivating students who don't care.  I LOVED this class and thought I'd share some of that inspiration! =)

Sooo...welcome to the intro of my little Blogger series.  

Tomorrow's post (Post #1) will be ...Top 5 Ideas to Increase Student Motivation. 

As my series continues, please feel free to comment and share any ideas/opinions you have!  I love hearing different perspectives and respect that not every idea will work for every classroom.  

See you tomorrow! 
-Lisa



Comments