A "No-Theme" Kind of Classroom


Say what you want, but I love my mish-mash of school (décor) supplies. 
Last year I was enthralled with my beach theme, but by December I was sick of it.  This year I started off by purchasing accents from Schoolgirlstyle.com (Sunny Skies package).  Then I found a floral wrapping paper I want to cover coffee cans with to house my markers, scissors, etc.  Next purchase was some cute baskets and a few pencil cans from Target. The next lure was a too-cute-to-be-true birdie birthday chart and some Scholastic quote posters. So now my ‘Sunny Skies’ theme has become a bit of everything. I figure though….everything is within the same general color scheme and it’s colors/patterns that make me happy….so I can’t go wrong, right? Hopefully my room will be beautiful when it’s all said and done.  AND hopefully my mish-mash will stick around for some years to come. 


From now on, it’s a no-theme kind of classroom for me.  What about you are a theme or no-theme kinda teacher?

Comments