Blah day, daydreaming about beautiful new room!



This set, from www.schoolgirlstyle.com, is beautiful.  I decided over the course of this snowy day, that I need a new look for my classroom next year.  This year, I was determined to decorate with a beachy theme and was in love with it!  Well, as boyfriends have come and gone, so have my classroom themes.  I liked the idea of yellow and gray as it seemed soothing (and I could use a huge dose of soothing when teaching my resource classes).  But there was still something else I needed…yellow and gray still seemed too somber.  This collection hit the nail on the head!  Of course I will have to wait until next school year, but I am really thinking about ordering it.  (And then getting the coordinating borders/etc.)

Has anyone else ever heard of this site or ordered from it?

Comments